Today, I would like to share with you my favorites for the month of July!
There’s a lot of bloggers doing their monthly favorites, but honestly, I don’t know if I can keep up with it diligently so I might share with you my favorites either on a monthly or quarterly basis.
So to start, I would like to share the top 3 apps that helps me with my daily routine.
(1) DAY ONE JOURNAL APP. This app is like my diary. Every night, I write what happened to me throughout the day and how I feel about it. I sometimes add photos on it to help me visually look back on the events of my life. It’s one of my favorite ways of keeping my memories on a digital platform of course apart from my blog. Also, what’s great about it is that I can export it into a PDF so perhaps in time, I can turn it into a mini book. We’ll see!
(2) GOOGLE CALENDAR APP. I used to not like this app because I’m more of a planner type of person. I like writing things because it’s easily for me to remember it, but since I started taking freelance works and enrolling to online class, I started to finally appreciate it’s power. It helps me plot all my tasks and set a reminder for it. I still use my planner but it’s only for my important events, but for daily activities I use Goggle calendar.
(3) DOLLARBIRD APP. I discovered this a few weeks ago when I am looking for a financial tracking app. It helps me track my daily expenses and let’s me organized it by colors which is nice. I still have to explore this one, but so far I’m liking it!
There are two series I liked recently on NETFLIX, these are:
(1) TOUCH – This series is about an autistic boy with a gift for spotting number patterns appears to be able to predict future events, despite not being able to speak. With the help of the boys’ father they will unleashed the “Amelia Sequence”. I really like this series, I think this could pass as second after Stranger Things on my list. After I watched this series, I started researching patterns and the Fibonacci series. Too bad they cancel it after the second season! I also loved Avram’s voice, he sounds like a wizard!
(2) LIMITLESS – If you know the movie, it’s just the same but with a different plot story. For those who haven’t watched the movie, the story is about a guy named Brian Finch, who, possessed of extraordinary cognitive powers thanks to the mysterious drug NZT, works with the FBI to help solve complex cases. I really like the humor of Brian Finch and the manner on how they solve those cases.
YOUTUBERS / VLOGGERS
Also, I’ve been following these youtubers for a while now, I only able to share these with you today since, I just started doing my favorites this month! 🙂 They speak English just in case you’re curious!
(1) JOAN KIM – She is a Korean American living in Seoul. She features places to eat in Korea along with her brother and friends. I get to know about Korea and its culture through her.
(2) ABESFIGURES -He is the brother of Joan. He’s so sassy and funny! I discovered him on Joan Kim’s videos. He loves Marvel so much that whenever I see Marvel, it shouts ABE!!! Haha
(3) RILACCOCO – She’s part of a k-pop duo called CocoSori. She features behind the scenes on kpop and her daily life vlogs. You’re gonna love her and her MINION Squad. I ship her with Alex!!! Coco x Alex!!! 🙂
(4) SOOBEANIE – She’s a friend of Joan and Rilacoco. She’s really loves shoes! So if you’re into it! She’s a person to follow! I think we have a taste in music and she’s nice so I love watching her just like her friends! 🙂
As for personal growth and lifestyle, I love following these two:
(5) LAVENDAIRE – She shares about knowledge and inspiration about creating your dream life. I really love how she teaches us because she gives challenges and printable documents to try out! I am actually doing those challenges and it really helps me practice my time management skills and mindset shift.
(6) MUCHELLEB – Just like Lavendaire she shares tips about self growth and living a more intentional life. I really love how simple and minimalist her video is. The tips that she share can easily be applied to our daily life. I actually apply some to my daily routine and I’ve seen improvements on my habits.
That’s it for my July Favorites!
What’s Your JULY FAVORITES?
Comment down below, I would love to hear from you!