School starts tomorrow, Weee! 🙂 And for some college students who are not required to wear a uniform, I know that it’s a bit hard to plan your #OOTDs given the school restrictions: sleeveless, shorts/skirts(anything that is above the knee), hanging top, and slippers. So, allow me to give you some outfit inspirations from Forever21.
1. A good pair of jeans and basic tees are a must for every college students. It is our go-to piece when we are on a rush to school. Match it with scarf or necklace and you’re good to go. Remember Simple is Classy.
2. Leggings are good alternative to jeans. It is a comfortable wear for students who loves to move around. It comes with different patterns/styles. Partner it with plain knits, basic tees and graphic tees to complete your #Leggingday.
3. Every students should “always” bring with them Coat or blazers. It will save them from a cold room and from being caught when they really want to wear tube/sleeveless top (just layer it on your top inside the school). You don’t want to get that detention slip, do you?
4. Rompers are hot staple these days. Idkw. It’s hard to accessorize and it fits girls with good shape. If not worn properly, it will be a disaster. But, if you are one of those few who are lucky to look good in a romper. I suggest you wear classic and plain rompers (if its sleeveless follow #3).
5. I can hear students clamouring to wear dress/skirts at school. Well! Good News: Request Granted! Just make sure that it’s a Maxi Dress/Skirt. Oh yes, that long that you can still follow school dress code. Mix it with cute top and accessories. And hola to school-Ah!