Remember What I said during my first post on this blog that “when I find colors again. I will not let go of it”, I’m serious about that. Well, it took me some time before I realized that “happiness” is just an inch away. I had reflected over a month now just to grasp and look back on things that happened to me, figuring out what went wrong, and what can I do about it. And there in the quietude of night. Something just hit me. Something tells me to: “let go of things that make you sad, and just be happy”.
Let go of Hatred
Did someone hurt you in the past?
Did someone back-stab you?
Did someone criticize you?
It is okay to be hurt, to cry, and to hate them, it is part of growing up. But despite that, you must not plant hatred to yourself. Because the more you keep it the more you’ll get sad. Let go of that feeling. Instead, make it as an inspiration for you to be a better person. Isn’t that nice when you wake up everyday with peace in your heart.
Let go of Negative People and Environment
You cannot do that.
You will not fit in.
You are not good on anything.
Negative people will not do good in your life. So as environment, if your environment is not good. You’ll end up worthless, stressed, and sick. So if you think 1/3 of people you’re dealing with thinks negatively and almost half of your life are spent in a negative environment. Let go NOW, until you have time. Just Feel good, and focus on positive people in your life. Because, they will bring the best in you.
Let go of worries
Worried of what other people think.
Worried of being rejected.
Worried of embarrassment.
Worries are our worst enemy. They will hinder you to do the things that you can do. It will hold you back to reach your dream, whatever that is. I know, you don’t like how it sounds right? So let go of worries. Just do anything that will make you happy, jump higher, party harder, travel anywhere. And you will have no regrets.
Let go of envy
Why does she have nice clothes? I don’t.
Why does she have cool gadgets? I don’t
Why does she have good accessories? I don’t
Enviousness will make you look pathetic. I know, its harsh. But come to think of it, comparing yourself with other people limits you on knowing yourself better. They have nice clothes, gadgets and accessories. So what?! You have nice friends, family, and attitude anyway. There are things that we envy people at. And believe me, though they won’t say it there are also things that they envy about you too. So let go of envy and just be contented on what you have. And be thankful for having a nice life.
After reflecting on things I found “Happiness” in my PARENTS, FAMILY, FRIENDS, and SELF. And these are the treasures that I will not let go of.
WAYS TO BE HAPPY
1. Listen to Music. Music energizes you from a tough day.
2. Eat Comfort Food. Best way to make your day complete.
3. Read Books. Reading book helps you explore the beauty of life. Also, for more happiness stories visit www.happinessinyourlife.com
4. Watch your favorite TV show. Seeing those pretty ladies and hot boys in your favorite tv show can make you giggle and smile.
5. Get Away From Social Networking Sites. Try to not open your social networking sites even for just one day, social comparison can make you depressed.
6. Shopping. Girls best comfort.
7. Smile. Start the day with a smile, and the whole world will smile at you.
8. Candymag 2012 August Issue. Their August Issue “the happiness campaign” helps me a lot to bring back happiness in me. And I bet it will help you too. There are a lot of advises on how to be HAPPY.
P.S. Please be reminded on what the middle photo is saying.