We are currently in an enhanced community quarantine because of the CoVid-19 Pandemic. Everyday, new cases of CoVid-19 positive are being reported making the number spike. With this, people are asked to stay at home for a month so the virus can be contained and the cases can be lessened (hopefully).
As a good citizen, we will be following the government’s order and we will #STAYATHOME. I created a list on how we can wisely use the time under quarantine. I am a strong believer that even in bad situations we can still choose to remain calm and positive. So here are 7 productive ideas you can do at home:
- READ A BOOK. Get lost into a new world with a nice book. It can be self-help or fiction books. Reading can help you divert your worries and keep your thoughts fresh.
- WATCH NETFLIX. Chill out with a feel good movies, tv series, or dramas. I am currently watching Terrace House Tokyo edition and it’s actually fun.
- JOURNAL. Write your feelings and daily gratitude on your journal and see yourself feeling calm afterwards.
- START A PASSION PROJECT. Work on the goals you’ve always put on hold because you don’t have a time. Start that blog, create that animation, write a book, etc. See how amazing you are for taking a big step of starting it.
- SOUNDTRIP. Organize your favorite playlist and sing/dance to it. Surely, it can make you feel better.
- LEARN A NEW SKILL. Expand your skill by taking online courses in Skillshare, Youtube, or Lynda. There’s so much to explore and learn.
- DECLUTTER. Clean and organize your offline and online space. You will notice how refreshing your life can be.
That’s it! Get things done and be proud!
Do you have any other suggestions?
What are you planning to do to make the most out of your home quarantine period? Share it in the comment below and I would love to try it too! 🙂