1. Book Shops and Book Cafes are two of my favorite places on earth. I really feel “kilig” whenever I’m in a book shop or book cafe. Oh! the smell of books and coffees are the best. Whenever I go out, it is a must for me to drop by to one or my day won’t be complete. 🙂
2. I’m very kuripot (except for food). I like setting up a budget for everything. I don’t easily buy things I want or need. If I want to buy something, I check first if it fits on my budget: if it is — i buy it, and if it’s not — I let go! I need more savings than expenses.
3. Most of my friends are boys/men. I find it easy to get along with boys/men than girls. Maybe because they are like a kuya to me (I always wanted to have a kuya) and it’s fun hanging out with them.
4. I treasure all my “girl” friends. Because I find it hard to make friends with girls. I treat them like a sister when I got to know and get along with one.
5. I started liking KPOP with Taeyang’s “Wedding Dress”. My college friends’ influence me to be into KPOP. They always play it inside the Student Council Office, and even dance to it! So, I got into it too. Plus, I couldn’t help Taeyang’s
abs voice. It’s so good!
6. My favorite KDrama of all time were “Dream High 1” and “Dream High 2”. It’s the only drama that made me cry from episode 1 to the last episode. Yes, all episodes made me cry. It’s also where I get my inspiration when I’m feeling down. You’ll know it, when you watch it! (I’m not going to spoil you! But I recommend for you to watch it, especially if you are a high school girl / boy with big dreams).
7. I always say “Madirty” when something is “dirty”. When our parents are stopping us from picking up some objects from the ground, they always say “stop, madirty yan!” (stop, it’s dirty). I got used to it, and I’m using it until now, which then became my trademark.
8. I’m used to being alone. Maybe because I’m an only child that being alone is not a problem (at least for me). I can go to the mall alone, I can eat in a restaurant alone without being awkward, and I can be alone at home without getting bored. But on the other hand, once I get comfortable with a person, I become really clingy (like a jellyfish). haha
9. I’m very observant. I can easily know when something is up! Whether it’s through their gestures or words. I can feel and read it!
10. I am really a bungisngis (happy) person. Come on! let’s talk and you’ll know how bungisngis I can be. haha
11. My parents always treat me like I’m a baby. (winks)
12. I am not a fan of Caramel because it’s too sweet. When I eat chocolates with caramels’ on it like “Twix”, I remove the caramel part with fork or knife and just eat the rest.
13. I don’t like Cinnamon because it makes me feel dizzy. I don’t know, maybe it’s the smell or the taste that’s making me feel that way.
14. I am more of a morning person than an evening person. I can wake up as early as 4:00am and still have the energy to do activities all throughout the day. But when evening comes I just wanted to chill at home, watch television and sleep.
15. I am a slow eater. I have the habit of cutting my food into small pieces and fix everything on my spoon perfectly before I eat it. My officemates even tell me, “niluluto mo pa yung food mo” (you’re still cooking your food). XD But don’t get me wrong. I have a reason why I eat slowly. It’s because I get bloated when I eat fast and I have a very sensitive stomach.
16. I want to learn how to play piano or guitar. Can someone please teach me?
17. I want to learn how to bake. If I could, I’d like to bake chocolate cookies, cupcakes, and cakes.
18. It’s hard for me to ‘work-from-home’. Our home is so comfortable that I find it hard to work there. With the bed calling out for me and the television tempting me to click the on button. It’s hard to resist. haha And I avoid it, as much as possible.
19. I love to learn new things. Every year, I allot budget for workshops and online classes. I enjoy learning things from the people I look up to. It makes me feel invincible.
20. I personally think that my writing style is not exceptionally good. I still have a lot of things to learn in terms of blogging, But I’m grateful that you guys still believe in me. And with that, I’m really encouraged to continue. Don’t worry, I’ll try my best to work on my writing. *yaksuk* 🙂